Love Unites 2022
Reading Pride's annual Love Unites Parade & Festival returns for its year on Saturday, 3rd September 2022 at King's Meadow. The Festival kicks off when the Parade arrives at 12pm with a full line-up of entertainment across three stages throughout the day along with a funfair, family area, a wide range of food, drink and market stalls.
Bringing the spirit of Pride to the centre of Reading and providing opportunities for groups, organisations and individuals to show their support for both Pride and the ongoing campaign for equality.
As like every other year, we are a free festival so all we ask is that if you enjoyed yourself please make a donation on the way out or if you forget, you can do it right here via the website.
You're WELCOME to bring in:
- Water and soft drinks in original sealed packaging
- Dogs on a lead
- Suntan or sunscreen lotion
- Non-aerosol based deodorant
- Medication prescribed by a doctor
- Donations via cash or credit/debit cards
- Children, we ask that young children are accompanied by an adult
- Your PRIDE and a big smile!
Please DO NOT bring in:
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Drugs or gas canisters
- Fireworks, laser pens or drones
- Aerosols, silly string, air horns, or spray cans
- Disposable BBQs
If you are unsure about any item, please ask security when they check your bags.
COVID-19 Safety – This year, we are encouraging the use of face masks within the festival site. Also lookout for our limited edition "Love Unites" face masks available for a small donation at our info point and the MyUmbrella LGBT+ stall.
Travel & Accommodation
However you plan to attend Pride, it's always best to arrive in style! There are numerous ways to travel to Reading Pride given our location we're just a short distance from Reading town centre.